We would like to introduce a new experience in educational travel in China – the AsiaTravel Student Summer Expedition.
Designed to bring together unforgettable experiences and cultural discovery in a safe, professionally managed adventure learning experience, highlights of this program include:
– Experience life in China’s capital of Beijing where Imperial history collides with hyper-modernity
– Trek through Tiger Leaping Gorge, a spectacular natural wonder where we meet local residents cuaght in the midst of China’s struggle to balance environmental concerns with economic demands.
– Journey into one of the spiritual centers of Tibetan culture and experience the daily lives of its residents.
– Retrace an ancient pilgrimage route on a five-day Tibetan style trek amongst the snow-capped peaks of the Tibetan plateau to the 14,500 ft summit of Mount Skika.
– Participants will have an opportunity to give back to the community by participating for four days (roughly 20 – 30 hours) in a community service project.
Q. Who is this expedition for?
A. Students ages 14+ and entering 9 – 12 grade are eligible.
Q. When does the journey depart?
A. There are two programs running in the summer of 2011: July 11 – July 28 and July 20 – August 6
Q. How much is the program fee?
A. USD 3,990. This fee includes domestic but not international airfare.
Please see the flier below for more details. To enquire about this trip, please email email@example.com.